>>> THIS EBOOK CONTAINS 269 PAGES AND 10 CHAPTERS :
– CHAPTER I : Photography gear
– CHAPTER II : The most important asset for a Travel Photographer
– CHAPTER III : Our best tool : the natural light
– CHAPTER IV : Composition techniques applied to Travel and Documentary Photography
– CHAPTER V : Exploring different aspects of Travel Photography
– CHAPTER VI : Telling stories
– CHAPTER VII : Portraits : which approach?
– CHAPTER VIII : Long exposures
– CHAPTER IX : Photographing the most touristic places
– CHAPTER X : Post-processing RAW images with Lightroom
ABOUT THE AUTHOR :
My name is Nicolas Castermans, I turned 29 years old in June 2020, and I’m a French travel and documentary photographer.
I was born in the Alps, in a little village on the border with Switzerland. All my childhood, I was surrounded by amazing mountains. And I grew up there until my early 20’s.
At the age of 21, I went abroad. I did a Masters degree in International Business in China, where a real passion for traveling was born in me. I spent every spare moment that I had discovering this huge country and South-East Asia. I explored this continent for about 3 years and this is where I lived my first real adventures, like crossing Vietnam on motorbike, or traveling 14,000 kilometers from Hong Kong to France, via the Trans-Siberian train. During this trip, I had the chance to meet Izabela, a wonderful Polish traveler, who made me the honor of becoming my wife three years ago. Together, we decided to go to South America, and to explore in depth the country of Peru, where we set up our own travel agency after a year on the continent. While developing this activity and guiding our first clients, we kept on exploring more and more. So the need to capture what we were seeing and to document what we were living, grew naturally inside me. Slowly, I got interested in photography, before it became a real passion. Over time, I’ve become so passionate about it, that I’ve studied and practiced this art form as often as possible. Now, I feel the need to share my experiences and what I’ve learnt in these recent years as a traveler and photographer. Today, travel and photography really define who I am, and what I’ve become.